Monday, March 31, 2014

Prayers That Shook The Ground

I want to thank you all so much for being diligent in praying for me last week.  I am not feeling well, and it is hard to have energy to write.  I had my lung drained again on both sides, which gave relief for a few days.  I could really feel your prayers because my situation had not changed, but my attitude got better, and I felt more peace as the week progressed.

By the time the earthquake hit on Friday night, we had a good laugh watching the news, and a picture of the same chandelier swinging for two hours.  I know earthquakes are not meant to be funny, but it tickled our funny bone and gave us some comic relief. 

There are test results this week and decisions to be made.  I am always grateful that God walks these tough roads with me (us).  My faith has not waivered, and my eyes are fixed on Him.

Blessings,
Sandy